Bingsu – Snow in a Bowl
Many countries have their own version of shaved ice, and the most popular in North America being “snow cones”. Korea also has it’s version of shaved ice, commonly known as Pat Bingsu because of the red bean paste (pat) usually found on top of shaved ice. Toppings are added to enhance the taste.
How is Bingsu made?
Bingsu is a very light and refreshing dessert. Ice Bar’s bingsu is made of milk. We add milk into Bingsu machine and it will instantly freezes to form snowflakes. These snowflakes are collected into our signature green-leaf bowl. We then dress and decorate the bingsu with your favourite toppings. The result is a dessert that is both yummy and instagram-worthy.
**Nondairy option available on request. Ask us for more information**
Are there any special menu at Ice Bar?
- Berry Trio (Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and/or blackberry; Berries may change depending on the season. )
- Wild Wild Mango
- The Big ‘O’ (Oreo crumbs with a Oreo cookie. Ask for chocolate ice-cream instead if for a rich chocolatey taste.)
- Choconana (Cocoa powder with banana slices and chocolate ice-cream)
- Injeolmi (Traditional – injeolmi (bean) powder, red bean paste, almond slices and ddeok which is sweet korean rice cake)
- Banana Caramel
- Green Tea (Matcha powder and red bean paste)
- Sunny Hawaii (Pineapple, coconut flakes and special pina colada syrup)
Can I create my own?
Yes, You can! Mix and match any toppings to create your own very own favourite desserts. There are more than 20 different toppings to choose from.
Other yummy treats
- Almond slices
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate Chip
- Cocoa Powder
- Matcha Powder
- Injeolmi Powder
- Red bean paste
- Ddeok (sweet rice cake)
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Cereal and more
- Rum’N Raisins
- Sweeten condensed milk
- Bhocolate fudge syrup
- Berries syrup*
- Mango syrup*.
*Homemade from fresh fruits; Contain no artificial ingredient and colouring
How much do you love Bingsu?
We sell more than just desserts. There is also authentic Korean cuisine and Korean BBQ on the menu. However, the people at Ice Bar Cafe love Bingsu so much that we decided to name the cafe after our favourite dessert – “Ice Bar Cafe”.
$2 off*** Bingsu every Friday.
***Not for Create-Your-Own